- Title Pages
- List of tables and figures
- Notes on the contributors
- 1 The Eighteenth-Century British Army as a European Institution
- 2 Soldiering Abroad
- 3 Effectiveness and the British Officer Corps, 1793–1815
- 4 Stamford Standoff
- 5 ‘The Soldiers Murmured Much on Account of this Usage’
- 6 Discipline and Control in Eighteenth-Century Gibraltar
- 7 Conflicts of Conduct
- 8 Scarlet Fever
- 9 Disability, Fraud and Medical Experience at the Royal Hospital of Chelsea in the Long Eighteenth Century
- 10 Making New Soldiers
- Britains Soldiers
- Liverpool University Press
Liverpool Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.